Metro-Wide Mentoring for Women
You could meet your mentor at
METRO-WIDE MENTORING FOR WOMEN
This event will offer attendees an opportunity to meet mentors, women AND men, who are influential in business and the community, for fast and fun coaching sessions.
The morning’s agenda:
7-7:40 Registration, networking and continental breakfast
7:40-7:50 Welcome & sponsor introductions
7:55 Explanation on how speed mentoring works!
8:00 First table/mentoring discussion
8:25 Transition to next table
8:30 Second table/mentoring discussion
8:55 Transition to next table
9:00 Third table/mentoring discussion
9:25 Final comments
$25 per person includes continental breakfast. Please note this event replaces our regularly scheduled Elevate event for March.
Click here to register.
West Des Moines Mentors:
- Emily Abbas, SVP, Chief Marketing and Communications Officer, Bankers Trust/ 2016 Emerging Woman of Influence, Business Record
- Susan Hatten, Sr. Consultant & Strategic Partnerships, Holmes Murphy/ 2017 Emerging Woman of Influence, Business Record
- Tina Mowry Hadden, Business Owner, Mowry Strategies
- Sarah Noll Wilson, Business Owner, Sarah Noll Wilson, Inc.
- Erin Barfels, SVP & Chief People Officer, GuideOne Insurance
- Waleed Wali, Director of Risk Management, Kum & Go
- Katie Roth, President, Staffing & Recruiting Division, Aureon Staffing
- Lisa Smith, President & CEO, Broker Dealer Financial Services, Corp.
- Kate Banaziak, Business Owner, Diversified Management, Inc.
- Janette Larkin, President, Business Publications Corp.
- Steve Chapman, Retired CEO of ITA Group and RUAN Trasnportation Management Systems
Check out the link(s) below for all other chambers hosting this event:
Adel | Altoona | Ankeny | Downtown Chamber | Clive Chamber | Carlisle
Grimes | Indianola | Johnston | Norwalk | Urbandale | Waukee