Sales Representative - Heartland Retirement Group
Date Posted: 7/27/2017
Location: Des Moines, IA
Do you have grit? A competitive nature? Do you have a strong work ethic? Are you looking for a long-term sales career?
Heartland Retirement Group (HRG) is looking for sales representatives in the Des Moines and surrounding areas.
HRG, a division of American Senior Benefits, is one of the leading distributors of senior health care options in the Midwest.
At HRG, we have the luxury of working with several different insurance companies to ensure that we can find the best products and services based on our client’s needs. We spend much of our time educating consumers on the following products: Medicare Supplements, Medicare Advantage Plans, Prescription Drug Plans, Long Term Care, Life Insurance and Annuities.
- Top-notch marketing assistance
- Incentive based trips and bonuses
- Unlimited income earning opportunity
- Higher than industry average residual compensation
- Individualized training mentorship program
Approximately 78 million Baby Boomers live in the United States, and an estimated 10,000 Boomers turn 65 every day. Our business thrives as more Americans approach retirement–making this a great time to join our industry!
THE HRG DIFFERENCE
HRG prides itself on having some of the best marketing systems in the industry to give our agents, financial representatives and managers the best opportunity to be successful.
We'll provide you with the tools and resources you need to understand the industry and connect with clients. Equipped with a strong knowledge of sales techniques and our products, you'll have the confidence to achieve your goals.
HRG will work with you to develop your leadership abilities and help you advance to management roles.
We offer a fast paced, dynamic environment that will help you reach your potential, and reward you for your success.
- Professional, motivated self-starter looking for a long-term career move into individual sales
- Ability to work within a commission-only sales team environment, with unlimited income potential
- Compassionate individual with a passion for helping the senior population make challenging healthcare decisions. Ethical behavior and integrity is required.
- Current state health insurance license or willingness to license within 30 days of contract offer.
For more information, please email email@example.com or contact Megan at 515-278-2077