Receptionist - Professional Care Coordinator
Date Posted: 9/13/2017
Location: West Des Moines, IA
Audiological Services Inc, is a 29 clinic Audiology practice that has been growing for over 35 yrs.
We are now seeking 2 full-time Receptionist to start in September. One in our Creston/Osceola office and one in our West Des Moines office.
Responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
- Greeting and assisting patients with the check in/out process
- Knowledge of insurance plans, financial services and collection of copays
- Answering phones and scheduling appointments
- Prepare charts and hearing aid fits for appointments
- Order supplies; office and hearing aids
- Performing other administrative duties
Experience in a medical office with similar duties, knowledge of computers and electronic medical records would be preferable. Must be a neat organized person and have excellent communication skills and work well with team members.
Hours are Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm – West Des Moines office
Hours are Monday-Friday 8:00am–5:00pm – Creston office (some traveling to Osceola will be required)
Benefits include: Health & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance and 401K.
Starting Salary: $29,000
Send resume and cover letter to:
For the Creston/Osceola Office For the West Des Moines Office
Jessica Stowe-Salvo Chad Edwards