Credit Analyst - BANK
Date Posted: 10/5/2017
Location: West Des Moines, IA
BANK is recruiting a Credit Analysis/Commercial Lender for our branch in West Des Moines. This is a ground floor opportunity that will assume an existing commercial loan portfolio and could provide a path towards Market President. Candidates should expect to spend time developing new business and representing the bank in community organizations and events. This position will manage branch departmental activities that extend commercial credit and deposit relationships to bank customers by performing the following duties:
- Directs and implements business development activities, such as calls on prospects.
- Interviews applicants for commercial loans. Collect loan applications and all required documentation from applicants.
- Analyzes and screens loan requests for all types of loans. Recommends loan term and conditions. Prepare and present loan requests to loan committee for approval.
- Manages large or complex commercial loans, as needed, and counsels loan customers on loan management and beneficial financial strategies.
- Participate as ALCO committee member helping oversee and initiate interest rate structures that are most beneficial to the bank.
- Oversee lending activity reports for bank officers and the Board of Directors.
- Assist BANK VP of lending with development and implementation of departmental operating policies and procedures and assist with reports to management for approval.
- Provides input to the departmental budget-making process and reviews adequacy of departmental services, staff services and materials (including EDP services, technical materials and forms). Make recommendations to management on product improvements or changes.
- Required Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related field. 3-5 years, or more, experience in loan department or similar financial position. Extensive knowledge of bank loan policies and procedures prefered.
For more information please contact Carly Babington @ 515-223-2265 or firstname.lastname@example.org