Donor Relations Manager
Date Posted: 11/8/2017
Location: Des Moines
We're looking for a Donor Relations Manager to proactively manage the donor relationship process for Girl Scouts of Greater Iowa (GSGI). This will include stewardship of current donors, recruitment and cultivation of new donors, and donor database management. Responsibilities also include: budget management of donor relations outreach, expanding donor and alumna outreach and engagement and relationship building to foster close ties with the communities where GSGI serves.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, business or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Strong sense of urgency and results orientation are required.
- Strong attention to detail and proven problem solving skills.
- Strong customer service orientation and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate well both in writing, verbally and strong presentation skills with the ability to be diplomatic, persuasive, and build support and commitment.
- Working knowledge of fundraising software and technologies
- Strong computer skills including MS Office products
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including some overnight travel and night and weekend hours as needed.
To Learn More and/or Apply, Please Follow This Link: http://www.girlscoutsiowa.org/en/our-council/careers.html#donor