Sales and Marketing Assistant
Date Posted: 1/8/2018
Location: West Des Moines, IA
Conference Event Management (CEM), with its headquarters in its West Des Moines office in Iowa, helps companies increase their sales and or productivity by creating and implementing innovative strategies through planning and facilitating meetings, gifting strategies, travel fulfillment, incentive trips, hotel and cruise bookings, and special events worldwide. In addition, the company helps clients contract the best speakers & entertainers for their events, provides individual travel rewards, and creates custom reward strategies to create engaged employees and sales forces.
Important Attributes: Professional organizational experience, excellent communication skills, prior relevant experiences (ideally minimum of 2 years in a professional office setting using Excel); Salesforce and marketing expertise beneficial. Understands every contributor is a team player and responsible for marketing the company. Must be EXTREMELY resourceful and be able to quickly and efficiently accomplish their responsibilities with minimal daily direction. Must also readily accept and embrace change and technology as CEM constantly improves processes and reinvents itself to meet client needs and deal with surfacing technology.
The ideal candidate’s greatest strengths should be the ability to assist team members with a multitude of office tasks and requests, with extreme accuracy, to help grow the company through strategic business development strategies. This person will identify challenges and propose solid solutions. The success of this position will lie in the rigor and discipline, and the attention paid to detail, including related processes to ensure deadlines are hit and elements are managed and not overlooked.
• Assist with Salesforce Entry and the Reporting Within Salesforce
• Help Create Proposals and Requests for Bids, Budget Estimates, Creating Invoices, Proofing
• Support Business Development Directors with Their Sales Needs • Coordinate Client Birthday Recognition and Special Client Mass Mailings
• Assist with the Vendor Service Award Recognition Program
• Assist with Arranging Speaking Engagements
• Compose and Prepare Daily Marketing Mailings to Clients and Tracking of Such Within Salesforce • Assist with Day-to-Day Responsibilities and Office Management which could include Composing Notes, Proofreading, Project and Team Time Management
• Helping Make Plans for Team Travel • Assist with Team Caring & Sharing and Community Outreach Outings
• Assist with Special Projects, Miscellaneous Errands and Many Other Projects as Requested
• Assist with Technology Outages and Getting Service Fixed; Assisting Staff with Issues
• Assist Event Planning Team During Peak Periods (Registration to Packing)
• Responsible for Handling, Assisting or Providing Back Up as Requested for all Company Services as Requested
Requirements, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Numerous are Required – Candidates Selected for Interview Will Receive Full Position Overview
• Salesforce, Excel, Google Docs, and All of Today’s Main Technology Platforms
To Apply – https://www.mycem.com/careers